Apple is hiring for the position of Software Engineer.
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Description||As a Software Engineer, you would help us defining strategies, solutions, and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle (capture, processing, consumption) for the Sales engineering applications.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Sales Engineering team is focused on the design and development of web-based solutions for Apple Sales’ Business. We seek a Software Engineer to provide architecture, design, development, and project management leadership across multiple projects. We are looking for great Engineers who are equally comfortable working at the foundational level and designing state of the art objected-oriented applications.
- Strong background implementing solutions for master data management, including experience in: Informatica MDM; Informatica CDQ; Informatica Axon (will be good to have)
- Strong functional understanding of the Master Data Management process including Base Objects Configuration, Staging, Mapping, Cleanse Function, Match Rules, Validation & Merge process.
- In-depth development experience with Java and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and working experience with Oracle database.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Strong familiarity of working on large-scale, high volume applications is important.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking analytic skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience writing web based applications.
- A passion for technology.
- Development experience with Spring, Hibernate & SOA will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in a team environment, and demonstrated potential to lead a technical team.
As a Software Engineer you would help us defining strategies, solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle (capture, processing, consumption) for the Sales engineering applications.
We look forward to your contributing to maximize the business outcomes with improved data integrity, visibility, and accuracy. You will also help build our next generation server side software stack that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions
You will interact with other internal and external groups to bring to life a full end to end solution that delivers a simple, secure, and elegant experience to Apple customers.
1. Help define the data governance strategies and roadmaps for the MDM programs.
2. Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
3. Write software code based on functional specification and technical design; adhere to development techniques and standards. Conceive and document technical design for software in development; adhere to architectural standards and develop designs that consider impact with other aspects of the software and appropriately use existing code
4. Day to day maintenance and support of the application.
5. Work with a team of contractors and manage the deliverables of the team.
6. Do the database design, modeling, performance tune the queries, review and guide the team
7. Produce and review High-Level and Detailed Technical Designs following Apple standards for a range of subject areas (e.g., requirements, data access strategy, business uses, and usage)
8. Keep up to date on new technologies and offer an analysis of present or future benefit to Apple
9. Facilitate design walkthroughs with IT and business staff to validate solutions against business requirements and IT architecture 10. Independently analyze and resolve large, complex, high impact production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions. Provides direction and mentorship to less experienced staff.
11. Leverage technology advances through tactical and strategic technology solutions, reference architectures, frameworks, and components.
Education & Experience
B.E / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent degree.