ANSYS Recruitment 2022 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – CSE/ IT | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2022: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for ANSYS Recruitment 2022:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with one year of experience
- Skills in languages such as Python, C++, Lisp/Scheme and gRPC
- A genuine interest in algorithms and data structures, software design concepts, and programming paradigms
- Ability to learn quickly, solve problems, and work collaboratively in a globally distributed team
As a software developer, you will contribute to the development and release of Ansys CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) capabilities for the Python ecosystem. You are expected to engage in all stages of planning, creation and evolution, and to work closely with other groups as they adopt PyAnsys capabilities. You will take part in the development of the new front-end Python capabilities as well as the modernization of existing Scheme-based back-end architecture.
- Collaborate with other development, documentation and testing professionals to build a Python-based automation environment for Ansys CFD products
- Help to develop essential new back-end architecture within a mixed-language codebase (Scheme, C and C++ on Windows and Linux)
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle by planning and completing tasks within the team’s test-driven and agile practices
- Collaboratively diagnose and resolve defects, and participate in release testing
- Familiarity with version control systems, IDEs and other development tools
- Some knowledge of the Python ecosystem: Matplotlib, pandas and NumPy
- Experience of CI/CD, especially within GitHub
How to Apply for ANSYS Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here