ANSYS Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2022: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for ANSYS Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field like VLSI
- Knowledge in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging.
- Understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and work closely with others.
This engineer will join as RD-I in the Research and Development team that creates state-of-the-art software for semiconductor analysis.
Innovation in semiconductor design and manufacturing enables smaller device architectures with higher performance and energy efficiency for powering the smart product revolution. The physics associated with shrinking geometries, especially in the emerging 3-D IC, FinFET and stacked-die architectures, bring out design challenges related to power and reliability, affecting design closure. ANSYS simulation and modeling tools offer the sign-off accuracy and performance needed to ensure power noise integrity and reliability of even the most complex ICs, taking into account electromigration, thermal effects and electrostatic discharge phenomena.
- Ramp up on required domain knowledge related to the product.
- Build a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with the manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Exposure to large-scale software development
- Experience with development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing.
How to Apply for ANSYS Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here