Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 | Technology Process Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 : With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Technology Process Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- 0-2 years of experience with Informatica Power Center on Data Warehousing and Data Integration projects.
- Beginner to Intermediate-level exposure in defining and invoking PL/SQL processes against Oracle/MS SQL server databases.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts is desired
- Familiarity with Xml/JSON handling.
- Familiarity with Unix shell scripting.
- Familiarity with scheduler concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The Informatica developer is responsible for working with the technology lead, understand the system requirements and be able to convert them into working code using Informatica Power Center. The developer should be able to work with multiple structured/unstructured data sources which include but are not limited to the legacy sources like Mainframe/Unix, traditional RDBMS sources, XML or JSON sources, deploy workflows as services and follow automated code deployment process. The developer should follow established best practices for coding, implement unit testing with/without debugger and be responsible for working with Quality assurance team to test code and deploy to production. The developer should complete all support documentation on assigned projects or small enhancements, including creating and updating all user and technical procedures/manuals, operational support documentation. Additionally, when needed, the developer will also be required to participate in supporting the operations team in troubleshooting any issue and providing root cause analysis.
The Informatica platform for the Brokerage team is the major underlying technology component used to support several key assets involving asset classification, asset movement, settlement processing, trade reconciliation and corporate actions reporting for our business team. This position provides an exciting opportunity for the individual to lead, learn and support an end-to-end platform that supports two of the largest datastores in the company. Here, you will be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions.
- Design and code to meet business/system specifications
- Collaborate with cross-commit teams for implementation of deliverables in all environments
- Ensure proper use of existing system standard trends and best practices
- Ensure required documentation for projects and/or enhancements are created and updated
- Be able to work independently as well as work with team members to help resolve any issues.
- Achieve key performance measures for code review and test execution
- Work with the application lead to ensure optimum stability and performance of the assets under this team.
- Knowledge on AGILE methodology
- Be a team player
- Experience working with US Clients and Business partners.
- Informatica certification(s).
- Experience supporting applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in brokerage and clearing operations).
- Experience in handling automated code deployments through GIT or other version control tools
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here