Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technology Process Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Gurgaon
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 : With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Technology Process Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience. – 0-1 years of relevant experience. – Excellent communication skills. – Basic knowledge of Server management (Windows/Linux). – Basic knowledge of SQL and shell scripting.
Work closely with Business partners, & Technology team members to understand business requirements, perform analysis and design of quality technical solutions that comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Provide technical guidance to the development team through the full software life cycle.
- Work in partnership with the project team and business to fully understand project goals and requirements and use this knowledge to effectively plan and execute the development process.
- Provide technical guidance to the development team through the full software life cycle.
- Write and/or revise system design documentation and operations documentation providing input into operation support manuals and user guides.
- Expected to conduct analysis and impact assessments, define, and provide options and effort /duration estimates to leaders for approval.
- Responsible for implementation of code updates in all the environments.
- Maintenance of security updates like password and certificate updates for the portfolio.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 :
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here