American Express Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer – CICD | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Gurgaon, Bangalore
Company: American Express
American Express Recruitment 2022: American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Software Engineer – CICD
Experience: Entry level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for American Express Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- In depth understanding of Linux functionalities and features as well as good experience of Linux system administration
- Proven diagnostic, troubleshooting, and service restoration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and English communication skills
with difficult customers in outage situations.
- Metrics management, outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- The candidate must have the ability to bridge the gap when working with the Product, Architecture, QA and Infrastructure teams.
- Strong Bash/Ansible Playbook Scripting experience on Red Hat Linux environment and ability to identify opportunities for automation of Ops services.
- Ability to work in a 12X7 follow the sun model
American Express has embarked on an exciting Cloud, Big Data and Mobile transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team. You will contribute to a rock star start-up engineering team which will deliver the next generation auto-scaled, highly available, hybrid cloud enterprise application platform (IaaS/PaaS) for the mission critical American Express Delivery Transformation initiative. The platform will deliver a framework to support multiple programming languages i.e. Java, Node.js, Python, Go, etc for enterprise and consumer mobile & web application developers. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proofs of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. As an Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to maintain a robust, efficient, effective, 24×7 service operation for the Continuous Improvement / Continuous Delivery Platform and its supporting tools. You will work closely with your US and India leaders and peers to deliver a Follow the Sun capability that is best in class in Quality and Capability at a cost effective price point.
- This is an individual contributor role and the person is expected to work on incident, problem and change request to support the CI/CD automation platforms and expected to adhere to the shift pattern.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives software applications build, tests and deploy through CI/CD automation tools.
- Owning all technical aspects of CI/CD tools which are used for build, test and deploy.
- Working with application support teams for providing support for build, test and deploy their application codes in DevOps platforms.
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Ensures high availability of Dev, QA & Production environments and achievement of all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Partners with CI/CD and Cloud engineering teams and technical product managers to support a continuously evolving platform
- Uses technical acumen to provide alternatives, ask probing questions and support the team in technical issue resolution
- Red Hat Certifications on either RHCE, RHCSA.
- Design and develop components for data hygiene (Housecleaning, NAS Storage data optimization etc).
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here