American Express Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee | PG | 2017 – 2021 Batch | PAN India
Company: American Express
American Express Jobs: American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: PAN India
Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management from Top Tier Institutes
- Analytics & Insights & Targeting
- SAS, R, Python ,Hive, Pyspark, SQL • Advanced Statistical Techniques
- Hands on programming and ability to design
- Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Expertise in Coding, Algorithm, High Performance Computing
- Unsupervised and supervised techniques – : active learning, transfer learning, neural models, Decision trees,
- reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, Map Reduce techniques
- Gradient boosting machines, self-reinforcing algorithmsnctional & Technical Skills/Capabilities:
- Knowledge of Platforms: Big Data – Cornerstone, Teradata, BlueLight
- 0-4 years relevant experience in Analytical/Modelling Skills
Purpose of the Role:
- Develop and enhance existing American Express risk strategies / statistical models by leveraging best-in class modeling
- techniques and data across various stages of card member lifecycle
- Critical Factors to Success: Business Outcomes:
- Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques
- Maximize business returns by institutionalizing efficient and accurate models.
- Innovate Modeling Techniques and Variable creation
- Ensure Modeling Accuracy and enhance modeling efficiency in existing processes using Machine Learning Leadership
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers,
- partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Application Link: Click Here