American Express Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee | ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Sc | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: American Express
American Express Jobs: American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for American Express Recruitment 2021:
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/Management
- 0-2 years of experience with data-driven analytics
- Preferred: Experience in financial services and risk management.
Purpose of the Role:
Strengthen market risk management at American Express by enhancing and deploying analytic frameworks for independent market risk assessments, providing effective challenge to various functions that are part of the Treasury teams, monitor the adverse impact that economic, social, or political conditions in a country might have on the Company through Country Risk Reporting and enhance and expand the Smart Monitoring capability for compliance.
- Perform independent reviews of interest rate, FX, investment, funding and liquidity risk management as well as capital management related processes
- Review the credit, operational and ALM risk losses for all countries clubbed with the macro-economic conditions to create the Country Risk Report.
- Create key risk indicators for assessing global compliance risk as part of smart monitoring platform
- Strategic projects which can help identify and assess the impact of topical situations to American Express eg. Impact of inflation, key risk events in the industry
- Mine new data sources to design new risk indicators which can point out a potential gap in the Amex systems.
- Knowledge of market risk management processes, analytics, frameworks, systems, and regulatory guidelines
- Qualitative solutioning /Problem solving in complex & unstructured environment
- Highly detail oriented and accountable towards the work
- Ability to think critically and independently, devote significant attention to details, remain highly organized, and clearly communicate complex material to management;
- Self-motivated, result oriented with a keen sense of meeting deadlines for key milestones;
- Self-confident with a strong sense of integrity and the ability and willingness to challenge (and be challenged)
- Ability to understand business problems and create Key Risk Indicators out of it
- Ability to work with multiple partners at the same time.
- Maturity in conduct towards peers and team members
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here