Amdocs Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Gurgaon
Company: Amdocs Inc
Amdocs Recruitment 2022: Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification for Amdocs Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform and communicate well in high-pressure situations to internal and external contacts
- Flexibility to work any shift or day of the week, including holidays and weekends
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships
- Must be service and client driven
- Knowledge in Java/C application
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system
- Knowledge in Oracle/Postgres/DBA
- Knowledge in OpenShift, Docker, Micro-Services, Couchbase, JSON, RedHat Solutions (SSO/APIMAN)
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
How to Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here