If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and the Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat, or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra, and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Gurgaon/Pune
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug, and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- Stream – ENTC, CSE, IT, ENC Only
- Throughout 60% with no year down
- Passing out Year – 2020
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.