AMD Recruitment 2022 | Software System Designer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: AMD Research and Development Center India Pvt Ltd
AMD Recruitment 2022 : For more than 45 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies — the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the datacenter.
Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible.
Company Website: www.amd.com
Positions: Software System Designer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for AMD Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT; B.Sc/ BCA
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD is looking for an engineer for an exciting role in Server CPU software development team. This person will be a member of a core team and will work with the latest hardware and software technology. The person will interact closely with key AMD technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on AMD platforms.
- Problem solving across multiple software layers, (user space, kernel, applications, libraries) and hardware
- Optimization/development of the CPU performance stack (applications, libraries) for AMD server processors
- Analyze and solve performance, scalability bottlenecks when code is running on multi-core, multi-node deployments.
- Innovate and publish papers, patents and participate in technical conferences to advance AMD technologies.
- Continuously learn and grow along with evolving X86 server CPU architecture and application landscape
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Very strong data structure and algorithmic skills
- Proven C/C++ programming skills and debugging skills
- Understanding of Cache sub-system, Instruction Set Architecture, pipeline (for any CPU)
- Bonus skills: Experience on Intel MKL libraries, Linear Algebra, FFT, x86 assembly programming, x86 (or other architecture based) optimizations, CPU Profiling tools
- Decent understanding on performance bottlenecks
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and drive completion of business goals
- Excellent verbal/written communication
How to Apply for AMD Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here