AMD Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Silicon Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: AMD Research and Development Center India Pvt Ltd
AMD Recruitment 2021: For more than 45 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies — the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the datacenter.
Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible.
Company Website: www.amd.com
Positions: Silicon Design Engineer
Role: Fresher (0-2 years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for AMD Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This position is for a physical design engineer in AMD’s Radeon Technology Group working on next generation graphics processors. Responsibilities include Block and/or Chip Level Floor planning, Bus / Pin Planning, Clock Tree Synthesis, Placement, Optimization, Routing, Parasitic Extraction, Static Timing Analysis, IR drop analysis, Physical Verification and Sign Off. Flow automation using perl/ tcl programming.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MSEE or MSCE with 0-1 years of experience or BSEE/ BSCS with 1-2 years of experience in ASIC Physical Design from RTL to GDSII
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with attention to details.
- Tasks to include RTL Synthesis, Placement, Clock tree synthesis, Optimization, Routing, Parasitic Extraction, Static Timing Analysis, IR drop analysis, Physical Verification and Sign Off
- Knowledge or Hands on experience in taping out 14nm, 16nm, 20nm, 28nm, 32nm, and/or 40nm SOC
- Working experience on CAD tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor Graphics
- Strong communication, Time Management, and Presentation Skills
- Must be a self-starter, and be able to independently and efficiently drive tasks to completion
- Ability to be an effective team player
How to Apply for AMD Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here