Amazon Recruitment Drive | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ M.Tech/ MS – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Freshers Jobs In Amazon:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Recruitment Drive:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2019/ 2020 Batch
We are looking for software engineers with 0-1 years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0 – 1 years of software development experience in Java
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to architect new end-to-end customer experiences that bring experience innovations to mobile audiences.
- Ability to deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Ability to mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Freshers Jobs In Amazon online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here