Amazon Pay Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT; MBA | Bangalore
Company: Amazon Pay
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer – I
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 -3+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 0-3+ years of relevant experience in product management for consumer devices.
- Undergraduate CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree or MBA.
- Experience managing products through entire life cycle – from inception to launch.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Amazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up. Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon India customers.
- The team will require learning and using latest AWS technologies including: AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server side encryption on DynamoDB using client managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.
- Additionally the team also provide opportunities to learn and work on Machine learning, interacting and influencing Amazon third party partners like Banks (SBI, HDFC, etc), and NBFCs like CapitalFloat, Bajaj Finance, etc.
- The platform will be designed to support other emerging economies having similar requirements and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- Developers in the team need to have a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and preferably experience in building large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale, would also be helpful.
- Insatiable will to learn and get stuff done.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here