Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Cloud Support Associate | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; MCA | Bangalore, Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Cloud Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE) or MCA
- 0 – 1 years of experience in Linux/ Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode.