Amazon Careers 2021 | Freshers | Process Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduate | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Careers 2021:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Process Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Careers 2021:
- Any UG Degree, preferred with 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools
- Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage
In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities. The job involves auditing operations teams` & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes. The individual will interact with the business, automation & technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core values and translates those into everyday practices.
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes
- Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME
- Suggest / Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
How to Apply for Amazon Careers 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here