Amazon AWS Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | 2018 to 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon AWS Off Campus Drive 2021: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.aws.amazon.com
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon AWS Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 0 – 2 years of non-internship professional software development experience
As an SDE-I, you will own the full stack design and development of product features, building scale, efficiency, and a differentiated customer experiences built using native AWS services. You will use innovative technology to understand the needs of employees, and create simple to use experiences that resolve their issues with low effort. Creating simple and low effort support experience for complex life events require building new capabilities, intelligent issue detection and routing engine, extending and adapting existing services, and orchestrating available resolutions across multiple organizations. You will also work with other SDE-II, Sr. SDEs and Principal Engineers in the team to create shared services using core and common building blocks that other teams can onboard to create seamless and comprehensive experience that works back from employees.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building cloud services on AWS
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems and algorithms
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems ability to think abstractly
How to Apply for Amazon AWS Off Campus Drive 2021:
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here