Date: July 12, 2021
Altisource Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2019 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Altisource Recruitment 2020: Altisource Portfolio Solutions (www.altisource.com) is an innovative provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing our integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
We are building a top-notch product engineering team in Bangalore to drive the transformation and growth of Altisource. We need high energy, talented engineers and technical managers with an entrepreneurial mindset
Company Website: www.altisource.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Altisource Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
As a key member of the Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) at Altisource, the Automation engineer is responsible for implementing end-to-end automation solutions using .Net, MS-Technologies and RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Collaborate closely with automation architect, business architect and rest of the team to understand business processes and automate where possible.
- Implement automation of the business processes using tools like Pega open span or Appian.
- Collaborate with Automation architect and other team members on implementing various business processes automation.
- Contributing to best practices to CoE Scrum Teams
- Ensure automation solutions meet established IT governance standards for security, deployment architecture, configuration mgmt. etc.
- Assist in delivering the business operations automations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with .Net and Microsoft Technologies
- Prior experience with Pega systems platform and robotics highly desirable.
- Enterprise Application Software (EAS) experience as a programmer/analyst working with Object-Oriented technologies preferably .Net
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- With a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Capability to work in teams as well as alone
How to Apply for Altisource Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here