Airbus Recruitment 2021 | Modeling and Simulation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Recruitment 2021 : Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Modeling and Simulation Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Recruitment 2021:
B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.E. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering.
As a Modeling and Simulation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing simulation models of different aircraft systems aimed to support system design and testing for engineering teams as well as enable pilot training for various aircraft programs.
Required Technical Expertise:
- General awareness of aircraft and its systems
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals, system dynamics and use of first principles.
- Knowledge of programming in C /C++ / Matlab /Simulink
- Knowledge of control systems and experience in modelling and simulation (Matlab, Simulink) will be an added advantage.
- Development of behavioral/physical models for various aircraft systems.
- Verification and validation (V&V) of the models on target simulation platforms.
- Ensure support for integration of these models with other system models to represent broader aircraft behaviors.
- Working on the evolutions of models based on the change requests, system updates, etc.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders during system V&V campaigns across multiple aircraft programs.
- Support the initiatives in the domain of system simulation driven by system community of Airbus globally.
- Automate to support analysis and V&V for different system models
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here