Date: April 22, 2022
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Aero | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022: Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
Company Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Engineering graduate any stream
- Understand the business requirements & specifications.
- Design, develop, test and document software/application modules.
- Ability to learn and master Technical and Functional areas in SAP
- Strong Analytical skills, Complex problem solving, ability to diagnose, reproduce & address application issues
- Ability and willingness to learn about high performance computing
- Individual & proactive Way of Working.
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaptation and learning of the business processes in Agile methodologies
He/she will detect and resolve issues independently and work proactively to ensure the maximum availability of the environment and to resolve issues for the end users.
- His/her primary functions are incident / problem management, Major issues resolution & continuous Service Improvements.
- End-to-end responsibility to assure operational availability for end users.
- Provide day-to-day support for production processing by solving incidents and requests raised by the user community and an ongoing event and alert management related to Application usage, availability and performance inside a defined support environment.
- Identify, assess risks and opportunities in his/her area of duty. He/she identifies and prioritizes events that might negatively/positively affect the programme / process/ function objectives and he/she categorizes them. He/she takes corrective and preventive actions accordingly.
- Analyze and propose/implement to Improve incident resolution quality
- Perform incident categorisation/classification & find out critical issues/most popular incidents and do root cause analysis
- Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents & trend analysis for proactive measures
- Write/Update knowledge management articles with incident analysis
- Participate in Agile Development activities and deliver features for fix/improvement in the Applications support areas.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives on demand
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
How to Apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by clicking below link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here