Date: September 28, 2021
Adobe Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer – Machine Learning | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Recruitment 2021: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment 2021:
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premiere institute.
- Should have 3 – 5 years of experience in designing, developing and deploying Statistical and Machine Learning models.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent knowledge in fundamentals of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, especially in Regression, Forecasting and Optimization.
- Should have excellent foundational knowledge in Probability, Statistics and Operations Research/Optimization techniques.
- Should have hands on experience thorugh ML Lifecycle from EDA to model deployment.
- Should have hands on experience data analysis tools like Jupyter, and packages like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib.
- Should be hands-on in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, performance optimized, multi-platform and world-ready
- The position involves working closely with Product management for the design, development, debugging , effort estimation and maintenance of Statistical and Machine Learning models that power various features in AdCloud.
- Work closely with AdCloud engineering team in building a Cloud Native pipelines taking the Statistical and ML models through the entire lifecycle improving on usability, explain-ability and performance.
- Along with implementing new features, he/she will provide fixes/workarounds to current/future products.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming Language – preferably Python, data structure and algorithm.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
- Technical depth in Cloud Computing, Cloud Platforms and Services architecture and design
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here