Adobe Invited Application From Women | Java Intern | Women Returnee Internship Program | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | 2013 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
Adobe Invited Application From Women: Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Position: Java Intern – Shesparks
Duration: 6 Months
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA
Job Description: SheSparks – Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce.
The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations. This is a 6-month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce.
As a Java Web Application Developer, you will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on building and testing Java application. As an application developer your role will be design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of very critical applications with focus on building and testing Java application.
- As part of a dedicated, Agile team, the developers will be responsible for: Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis and design.
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing. Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
- Have a can-do attitude for problem solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members – as well as partners and other support functions when required.
- Continued focus on improving the applications.
How to Apply for Adobe Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here