Signature Sattva Infratech is a real estate development company that specializes in affordable housing with the latest construction technology. We aim to provide affordable homes to cities across India and moving towards becoming one of the fastest-growing real estate development companies in India in the next decade.
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Responsibilities and Duties
Seeking a Chartered Account with a good hold on detail and 6+ years of work experience in the Real estate industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Examining & evaluating financial systems, management procedures, and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate and controls are adequate to safeguard against fraud / Misrepresentations.
- Preparation of financial reports that showcase & anticipate the organization’s financial position.
- Reviewing the actual figures, alleviate variances, and amend budgets if necessary.
- Sustaining stringent control over outlay & periodic reconciliation to ensure proper employment of funds.
- Administering and assisting in the maintenance of books of accounts, inclusive of P&L account balance sheet and trial balance with the finalization of year-end accounts.
- Maintaining registers on Debtors, Creditors & expenses sheets as well as other statements for analysis of the profitability position.
- Management of cash flow and distribution of funds on a regular basis.
- Preparing MIS reports providing feedback to top management on financial performance, credit control, profitability, cash flow management etc.
- Conducting statutory audits / internal audits for analyzing existing systems for proposing improvisation measures.
- Identifying frauds/ misrepresentation in books of accounts & drafting a final audit report containing details about deviations & recommendations.
- Coordinating with government officials, company secretary, Internal Audits, Statutory Audits, and other regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with norms.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- CA certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience in working ads CA preferably with the Real estate industry.
- Proficiency in working with Tally.
- In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state and national levels.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Type: Full-time