Accenture Recruitment 2021 | Associate – Supply Chain Management | BE/ B.Tech- Computers/ IT/ Electronics; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | PAN India
Accenture Recruitment 2021:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate – Supply Chain Management
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Job Location: PAN India
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
- You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
- In Oil & Gas Supply Chain, you will have to manage the oilfield services’ manufacturing, procurement, inventory management, logistics, and sales and operations planning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.