Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
Job Profile: Associate IT Help Desk
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Gurugram
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers’ queries, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving the best resolutions.
- You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues.
- You will be responding to the incidents/issues reported by customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software, and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
Good to have skills: Campaign Management, Customer Service Technology Support, Digital Marketing, Good communication skills, Adaptable and flexible, Decision Making Skills, Active Listening, Build strong, ongoing relationships with customers
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor.
- In this role, you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.