ABB Recruitment 2022 | Associate R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 -2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate R&D Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Qualification for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent field.
- 1+ years of experience in in either C#, .NET Core or any other OOP language.
- Experience working in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe).
- Experience in working with NoSql databases such as Mongo and CosmosDB.
- Good working knowledge in building Restful APIs / Micro Services and sound understanding or experience in Docker / Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Azure or other cloud services.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and Solid principles and working knowledge of Agile principles.
This is an Associate R&D Engineer role, reporting to the Head – Product & Delivery Management in business area Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Understanding new features and use cases.
- Implementing new features and use cases.
- Being able to understand existing code and solving relevant problems.
- Trouble shooting at different layers of the software stack.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here