ABB Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
- Required 0 to 2 years’ experience and from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Should have knowledge on software development in leading state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have experience in C#, .Net, .NET Core, Angular/React, SQL, No SQL DB.
- Should have deep knowledge of object-oriented programming and Design patterns.
- Should have experience in building Restful APIs and a good customer be facing and coordination skills.
- Should have experience working on GitHub/TFS/Azure DevOps.
This is a Software Engineer role at global grade 15, reporting to the Technical Manager in business area Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Demonstrating innovation in software applications making processes followed and/or products delivered and
- encouraged it within the team.
- Delivering products using in complex technology landscapes.
- Delivering in predictable timelines and with predictable quality.
- Work with Project Managers to define scope, features and estimates for new projects.
- Plan project activities with local and remote teams.
- Work directly on development tasks; provide technical leadership; coordinate with other team members and create
- high quality products within the defined schedules and budgets.
- Capability of becoming proficient at installing, configuring, developing a workflow process, troubleshooting the software, and staying current with upgrades, updates and patches.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here