ABB Recruitment 2021 | Associate Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 years
Qualification for ABB Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in the field of automation
- Proven experience in implementing automation Projects.
- Knowledge in DCS is mandatory.
- Preferred to have MES knowledge.
This is an Associate Project Engineer role, reporting to Project Engineer in Process Automation Business Area, based out of Peenya, Bangalore; India. You will be primarily responsible to support engineering activities under the supervision of senior engineer in all types of projects sizes and complexities. Complete tasks cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Deploying and supporting in projects involving MES or Industrial Automation.
- Working closely with end customers for implementing solutions for the projects.
- Providing technical support for existing applications.
- Performing testing and deploying applications and systems.
- Supporting risk assessments and implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Reporting process and tool inefficiencies, along with suggesting ideas for improvement.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply ABB Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here