AAI Recruitment 2021 | Applications Invited from Freshers for Apprenticeship | www.aai.aero | Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices | 90 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | Last Date: 30th November 2021
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Invited Applications From Freshers for Apprenticeship: Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice/ ITI Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 90 Posts
- Mechanical/ Auto (Graduate) – 11 Posts
- Civil (Graduate) – 5 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance (Graduate) – 6 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Mechanical/ Auto (Graduate) – 7 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 18 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance (Diploma) – 8 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 5 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 13 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 14 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Only Indian Nationals from Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Western Region (WR) are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/ diploma on or after 2019 are only eligible
- Maximum 26 years as on 31-10-2021.
Selection Process for nofollow:
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Western Region based on their registration location
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 30th November 2021.
Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices: Click Here
ITI Apprentices: Click Here
Apply Link NATS Portal (For Graduate Diploma): Click Here
Apply Link-RDAT Portal(For ITI): Click Here